- 01327 858916
Moto Forza Italia, Specialists in quality used & new italian motorcycles. Based at Silverstone circuit.
Established for over 20 years and based at Silverstone Circuit in Northamptonshire, home of the Formula One Grand Prix, Moto GP and BSB, we are official dealers for MV Agusta, Aprilia and Moto Guzzi, as well as being independent specialists for Ducati.
We are only about about 20 minutes from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bicester and Banbury and have good road links via the M1, M40 and A5 to Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Cambridgeshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire.
We always have a good range of new and used machines in stock, including sports, adventure, tourers and cruisers and these are available to view on our new and used bike pages.
Our used machines are carefully prepared and fully serviced before sold. All makes and models welcome in part exchange.
We have a friendly knowledgeable team who are always on hand to help you with your enquiries or questions. We go the extra mile to guarantee that you receive the advice you need. This is why many of our customers keep coming back to us.
We are also fully equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and servicing equipment, so are able to service your bike. Just call us to arrange a date and time.
- ................LATEST NEWS.............. LATEST NEWS...............LATEST NEWS...............LATEST NEWS..........
- Looking forward to the new biking season with great offerings from Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and MV Agusta. Orders and deposits across the range now being taken.
- Good finance deals on PCP and HP available, subject to status. Please call for a quote on both new and used bikes.
- Turn your Guzzi V7 into something special - new V7 Dapper, Scrambler, Legend and Dark Rider kits now available.
- New Brutale 800 models in stock in all 3 colours.
A few select vehicles
Get in touch
Feel free to give us a call on
- 01327 858916
Alternatively, you can drop us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you for contacting us!
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your email.
There may be a technical issue.
Please try again later.